View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:26 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

flashing ANY compatible rom when your in the boot cycle gets you out. its in the guide already. an alternate option is to connect your phone to a computer that active sync works on and use an RUU to get you out. Also don't be afraid to PM me directly if you need help, ive helped quite a few people that were confused. even in person sometimes if their close enough.