View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trading Touch Pro for dumphone + cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
I'm trying to raise some quick cash so I'm going to offer my Touch Pro.

Thing is, I don't have an extra Sprint phone laying around, so I need to find someone who wants to trade a dumphone (must be EV-DO) + cash in exchange for the Touch Pro.

I would like to deal locally. I know there are a lot of people here from the Dallas area.

We can meet up and do the ESN swap in a Sprint store.

The Touch Pro is in good condition. The back cover is faded on the edges, which is pretty common. There is also a very light scratch on the screen, barely even noticeable when clean.

I'm including a second battery and a charging dock (charge phone + extra battery simultaneously). Also the ExtUSB multi-adapter, a car charger, and the OEM case. Got the phone brand new in January as an insurance replacement.

Best offer gets it. Please let me know what phone you want to trade as well.

ETA: Also throwing in 16GB MicroSD
ive got a sprint touch vogue cdma + 8gb micro sd card i can trade you plus a bit of cash, let me know!

my phone is in good shape, no scratches on the lcd, it will come in the box with all accessories including a car charger! send me a pm!

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 07-05-2009 at 02:45 PM.