View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 2] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.08...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
i have my gmail email set up through IMAP on my phone and vlingo works really well with it. i'm really liking 1.08. i'm even getting used to xt9. the only thing i'm having trouble with is with Showaco Titanium Weather. cant get it to update and the radar is for another state.
did you use the patched mortscript that was put out for it? it got my weather to update but the radar is still showing central florida for some reason...
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumWeather.zip (3.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 07-05-2009 at 01:48 PM.