View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: What carrier to go with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link9228 View Post
Well... let's see the positives of each...

Verizon and ATT have no roaming charges. You can go anywhere in the US and it doesn't count as roaming. Verizon Wireless also has some of the best coverage out of all the carriers. I'm almost positive it's better than sprints. The negative: both have extremely expensive data plans. Verizon's phones are always completely locked down, and usually features are broken with there ROMs. There are work arounds.

Sprint has a much cheaper data plan, but slightly less coverage.
Depending on your sprint plan, roaming isn't an issue either, and with all the expensive data costs and everything on VZW you would be coming in around the same price point, probably even cheaper. With unlimited calling, no roaming, which seems better then no roaming but with a cap on your minute usage. Coverage is all about where you live, I have family in Philly and Verizon has better coverage there form what I hear, but where I am Sprint is the best choice for me as far as signal and service is concerned.