View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 03:30 AM
secretanchitman
Lurker

secretanchitman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone users

as for the general ease-of-use and out of the box experience, the iphone is pretty darn good. no one can deny that. syncing everything through itunes quickly and easily is also great, negating the need for additional software to sync on both macs/pcs. however, the lack of major features (mostly resolved with the 3.0 update) and AT&T's crap coverage in my area was a turn off for me until recently, when i gave up my tp for a 32GB 3GS.

as far as the touch pro goes, it's easily the best windows mobile device i've used (thanks to touchflo 3D, but i just hate when it goes into windows after that). as far as reliability is concerned, thats a whole other issue entirely (5 broken touch pros - most unreliable phone ive ever owned). the problem, quite honestly, is windows mobile. ive been using winmo since microsoft released pocketpc 2000, and while that was awesome, today, the software just needs to get revamped, period. 6.5 is essentially a GUI update, with no real major changes under the hood. that being said, hopefully winmo7 brings some much needed freshness to the table.
This post has been thanked 2 times.