Old 07-05-2009, 01:25 AM
airborneaussie
N00b
Threadstarter

airborneaussie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond data issues - please help !

Ok, after spending much (too much) time with my 'time vampire', I think that I've narrowed down what I need to get it working properly. If someone can suggest how to come by the following info, I'd be much obliged. Telus support wasn't much help in acquiring the following info...

I somehow need to determine my 'HDR AN AUTH Password' in the Security page of EPST. Also need my 'PPP Password' on the same page. On my Vogue, both of these values are the ESN of my phone (in Decimal - 11 digits) however this most definitely does not work on my Diamond.

Also, on the M.IP Default Profile Page in EPST, I need my AAA Shared Secret value. I have the HA Shared Secret Value but no joy on the AAA Shared Secret one. Again, on my Vogue, this value is the Decimal ESN of my phone...

Out of desperation, I've tried installing (and running) the Sprint IOTA cab although that (understandably) does not work on the Telus network. I called HTC tech support and they were more useless than Telus Tech Support. I cleared out all the values of the above requested info (I did have the decimal ESN of my Diamond in there thinking (incorrectly) that it would work like the Vogue) and now I'm not getting the 'unable to connect for an unknown reason' balloon. Instead, it just ain't connecting. I feel that I'm close but dead in the water till I can get the values requested above.

Any thought?

Thanks in advance,

Nathan