View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthinking View Post
I've been using WM6 for over a week now and I've been having an issue where sometimes when someone is calling me and I press the left soft button to answer (and possibly the green phone key), it takes 3 - 5 seconds to switch to the phone dialer screen and start the actual call. A couple times this has meant that the person on the other end is already disconnected. I've used stock Sprint ROM's, and a few different WM5 kitchens and have never had this problem. I've used the WM6 for a little over a week and have had this problem probably about once per day (receiving 10 - 15 calls per day). Anyone else having this problem? Any known fixes? Thanks!
I've seen this happen occasionally. It's happened a lot less since I uninstalled phoneAlarm. It's almost always when the device is asleep. And it was usually more like 20-30 seconds if I was lucky. Pre-uninstall of pA, it sometimes took a few minutes!