View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:46 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
If you dont mind me asking... How do you know these things? I kinda want to start messing around in Manilla a little and customize things alittle further.

Can you point me in the direction of a tutorial or something?

Thank you!
There's not really any kind of "guide to manila" that I'm aware of, but one relatively easy place to start is looking at / modifying the graphics. Copy all the _manila files to your PC, then search for and download a program called CFC Gui and point it at the directory with your files. With it you can extract, modify, or replace any and all graphics in manila. There's also m9editor which allows much more in depth editing but the tool will also tell you the "name" of each manila file which can be handy.

Some manila files are just images, some are mode9 files, and some like the one mentioned in the OP can be edited in a text editor. Have fun

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.