View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 02:25 PM
sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
r u guys kidding me? u have the inbuilt audio manager from htc which works good . with back light on on acb power meter with audio manager running 100ma. with light of n music on headphs 70ma goes till 56ma. with music running on ph speaker also varies bet 90-80.
now i tried it with the power button off.. it plays properly that way.. prob with the memory running at 106hz or whatever the auto scaler gets it to instead of the 426 or whatever the normal is. when u switch of the back light.the power meter went till 50 too but it went up n down a bit. u guys can put on the power meter urself n check out the various modes n average power consumed.. i think it prob will be around 60 or so average . the normal power in sleep mode power button of is about 30 ma. so i think it isnt a bad timing u get from the audio manager.
course u cant change n skip the tracks with the light off.
if u use voice command u can even goto next track while jogging just by saying that. it works pretty well for me in windows media player. voice command doesnt work in audio manager.
and u cant close back light in windows media player.. lol cant have everything can you..