View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 7/4/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!! 6.1 FULL is UP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
How about the copmpact version? How stable is it? I don't load mine down with much I realized. I was able to isolate ALL of my problems to the Titanium Weather plugin. Since I have removed it, your previos 6.5 version has been rock solid stable.

I use:
Endnote X2.0.2 Citation Manager (allows me to keep my research pdfs with me etc.) it is supposed to sync with my PCs Endnote software.
Regedit
Pandora
Resco Radio
MS MyPhone.

Not much, I like extra games to waste time while the wife is shopping, but haven't installed them recently as I am too lazy to search right now.
O the Clean version is very stable that's what I'm using right now...I believe there is a program that is causing problems with the 6.5 full because the alarm didn't work on the full but it works on clean

But I'm not releasing a full for 6.5 anytime soon it seems 6.5 is still too unstable for multiple programs to be running at once

(I'm also trying to get the new Opera 9.5 build ported to QVGA, the reason why I don't use 9.7 is because there are still alot of bugs)