View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 02:41 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
lol good one well yea i already found out were to disable the vibrate for the txt msg lol it was obious where but how can i disable the vibrate for every key i press
If I were you I would just flash back to a different ROM. There is no fix nor has it ever been discussed on this thread. Wink Wink. On a serious note, it amazes me how people have the cojones to flash a custom ROM, when there could be the possibilty of "catastrophic" event in cell phone terms, without having the slightest idea about how these devices are put together. I'm not insinuating that people should be computer specialst but to not be able to do any research before testing the waters are silly. I've been on PPCG for a bit now and started out with a vogue and was terrified to flash a ROM because I didn't want to screw my phone up or lose money as a result. I only decided to flash once I had a replcement device in case something went wrong. Fortunatley nothing ever happend bad. I did learn though over a 2 year period to search before asking the same question over and over again as other people have. Try searching before posting or simply stick withe the ROM that is already working for you.. Happy 4th!

Last edited by BenS; 07-04-2009 at 02:47 PM.