View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 12:21 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
On the Omnia it looks in the DCIM folder that is used by the camera.

Have you tried changing the save location for your camera to see if that will also help to change where the panel looks?
If I change the camera to take pictures to the device and a take a few pictures, it will show them on titanum from \device\My Documents\My Pictures and if I change the camera back to the storage card, it will just show pictures from the device.

With rebulding my titan all the time with all the new builds, I want to make sure 95% of my data is on the storage card. The pictures need to be shown from the flash card.

Why is this so hard to get working the way it should ?