View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 07:25 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
I checked the XIP out and there was nothing wrong with the XIP, and I know all of the OEM specifics are in the right place...I know the SYS files are good, because they are the one's you posted and noone has complained about them lol...I am thinking that I may have incorrectly put some of the SYS files in the wrong folders in the kitchen and/or left some out by mistake and trying to go to fast while at work and trying to do it without my boss knowing what i was really doing over at my laptop lmao...i am going to re do the SYS files and see if that makes a difference
Yep, I've done the work thing quite a few times. I think it is probably going to be critical that you make sure all the file attributes are right if you are using the SYS files I posted.

Since your device doesn't seem to have the normal boot up sequence (initial splash, then radio/rom versions, then welcome slpash), make sure you have WinCENLS_WWE and that your boot.rgu being used is configured for using the WinCE.nls from the imgfs instead of the XIP.

It should have some lines likt this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\AutoLoad\ FLASHDRV]
"DriverPath"="Drivers\\BuiltIn\\FLASHDRV"
"LoadFlags"=dword:1
"Order"=dword:0
"MountAsRoot"=dword:1
"MountAsBootable"=dword:1
"BootPhase"=dword:0
This post has been thanked 1 times.