View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 04:31 AM
tiermann
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
I might have to take that calibration option out because the default I put there doesn't work for everyone. Sorry about that. It was more experimental to see if you could actually skip the entire calibration and time sections. What you could do though is after you've calibrated, look in your registry for the same key...

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]
  "CalibrationData"="1978,2016 3428,3108 3405,931 543,982 545,3119"
... export it and replace the one in the rgu file of your OEM. That should give you correct calibration. I think over time/wear/usage the calibration will change though.

(as Luv already said )
------

And you're welcome all. Glad you're finding it useful. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by tiermann; 10-14-2007 at 04:33 AM.