View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 04:47 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Well on the wing when the phone does a normal boot it doesn't show the bootloader just a black screen the a first splash screen, then the windows moble splash screen. The only time you see the bootloader is when you manually enter into it in order to flash a ROM, and when I manually enter into that mode i do see the IPL & SPL numbers
Ahhh, ok. I guess just make sure that you have all the proper OEMXIPKernel files in the right folder. Don't forget to remove the hd.sll and osaxst0.dll since they may make your XIP over run the defined VM ranges.

You should be able to use XIPPort and dump the XIP it made and compare it with one of the other XIP's you made by looking at the files dumped and comparing map.txt.