View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:14 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
I put my pictures in:
\Storage Card\Pictures and they show up in the titanium pictures section. I hope this works for you
I tried..

\Storage Card\Pictures
\Storage Card\My Documents\Pictures

and they don't show up on Titanium (a soft reboot after each try). When I tried both of these, going into Pictures & Videos and selecting the Storage Card/flash card it just gave me a folder list, so that did not work at all. Thanks for your help

All I want is on my home page (titanum start menu) and scrol up to Pictures and show my pictures from the flash card. Is this not even possable with WM 6.5 ?

I've seen tons of posts on this, and never show anything that fixes the problem.