View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 01:14 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 2] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.08...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
Flashed 1.08 a few minutes ago and tried to install the dcd EzInput 1_5_33955_0.cab and it doesn't seem to work. I can go back to that standard keyboard, but it fails to bring up the EzInput keyboard (just shows blank space). Anyone else have this issue?

I'm trying to get used to wm 6.5, this is my very first experience with it. It seems to be responsive enough, but I have been using wm6-6.1 for so long.

I had that same issue while I was running 1.05 (I am not on a DCD rom right now), where DCD EzInput 1_5 just popped up a blank space -- I ended up using a different copy of EzInput for a while which was fine, if you can't locate one I could dig up a link.

EDIT: EzInput 2.0 It worked great, use build 33633, not the newer one, but I did have to make the one-time registry change described in the main post there to set it to Full Qwerty

Last edited by askwhy; 07-03-2009 at 01:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.