View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:48 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
IMO it is absolutely a legitimate concern if a phone cannot keep the correct time, it's actually pretty absurd if it can't. (FYI my rom has the "worldclock fix" too so this is not at all a rom-specific critique) Is your confidence in the TP so low you just assume the clock or alarm won't work and always use a backup? The clock is one of the most frequently used "features" on my phone, I pull it out of my pocket countless times daily just to check the time. But coming down on someone for using their phone as an alarm? Weak. It's just too bad some people found out about the bug under less than ideal circumstances.

Sorry for the rant.
don't be sorry for that, i'm sorry u had to read what those noobs posted. im not even gonna bother quoting them or respond and i'll just let it go. anyways i'll wait till theres a new build of this rom with all the fixes actually cooked in instead of being mentioned in the changelog yet not changed. i got a good look at what 6.5 can look like and i can't wait until the psyki6.5 comes out, i know its gonna conquer all these other rhodium roms as it has 6.1