View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 02:48 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

IMO it is absolutely a legitimate concern if a phone cannot keep the correct time, it's actually pretty absurd if it can't. (FYI my rom has the "worldclock fix" too so this is not at all a rom-specific critique) Is your confidence in the TP so low you just assume the clock or alarm won't work and always use a backup? The clock is one of the most frequently used "features" on my phone, I pull it out of my pocket countless times daily just to check the time. But coming down on someone for using their phone as an alarm? Weak. It's just too bad some people found out about the bug under less than ideal circumstances.

Sorry for the rant.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.