View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 12:28 AM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujustlost View Post
I have tried 2 MMS cabs now with no luck. I will try the one you just posted and see if that fixes it. I am very new to this whole thing. It took me the better part of 6 hours to unlock and flash my touch pro. I had a bad USB port in my computer and I didnt know it. The phone would sync but I couldnt get it to flash. So needless to say, its been a long *** day and I just want this thing to work. Thanks for all the help.
Go into you messages and click on pics/videos config then click on the servers tab.
Then you should see VZW MMSC or something like that. click on it and see what connect via is set to.
usually "the internet" works the best.
soft reset and check it again.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.