View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:58 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue Camera Question

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
This may have been discussed before but does anyone know or had any experience or luck tweaking/changing the Camera on the Vogue so it would take higher quality pictures?
Just wondering if anyone has messed around with this at all.
As always, Thanks for any info!
I really respect the knowledge of a lot of people on this site and figured I'd ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link9228 View Post
I'm pretty sure that NFSFAN has forced the camera app to have additional types that are higher quality... but I think that's for video only. Other than that, I haven't heard anything on it.
Yeah, he has what link stated,
and also if you go into the vogue registry tweaks sticky (either in upgrade section or regular vogue section)
there is a hack there to make the camera take pictures like 0.4 megapixels higher than what we already have. (something around that number)