View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:11 PM
nFiniti
Regular 'Geeker

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti
Re: WM 6.5 - 23001 (30-June-2009)

Well even when I open build OS. and only click the splash screens I have designed, and select cricket for the carrier, and dont select any software, and burn.... I'll get like 25mb MAX. And thats with no Oxios Memory, Stock Dialler, Stock Comm Manager (if any), No Camera.

I understand its pretty damn stable. I honestly CANNOT go back to 6.1. I wont. I'm in love with 6.5 and modifying Titanium and all of that. But I like having atleast some nice stuff. Like, I have to have a dialler with the "Call" button on the screen, cause my send button is not working unless you press it reallllly hard. I install the smallest in size comm manager, I think its from the vogue. HTC Audio Manager (because when playing music, it isn't a memory hog like WMP is and doesn't cause the phone to crash), All the no size little reg edits like cleartype, iContact, uhm... I think thats it. I'd have to look at my install list..... And all the rest of the stuff I have installed on the SD Card, which is 8gb. I use Oxios Memory, and MemMaid.

~Joshua A. Gray