View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 04:15 PM
flipzmode
VIP Member

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
ya know? this getting absolutely dumb. There was a time that people searched on this forum. there was a time that people worked to figure out their problems. Now it seems that a lot of people just want someone else to do all the work for them and then when something goes wrong you want to crucify the chef. enoughs enough. You didnt pay for the rom so you arent out anything. If being out your time is your problem then you shouldnt be playing with roms to begin with.

I even saw one person complaining that it was nrgz fault that he was late to work. While I hope you were kidding, but if you werent then yer dumb. Do you honestly expect people to believe that you can afford a touch pro, but not a watch? do you not have a microwave with a clock? what about the stereo in yer car, that has a clock, or the bus, I mean its down right silly. 28 posts almost right in a row about people not knowing how to search for the fix to the vibrating keyboard. If yer too stupid to use your computer properly, then pack it up and send it back for the return of your money.

My touch Pro works perfectly, sure, I had to make a couple of tweaks on my own but thats because of preference. Nrgz, I think your ROMS are by far, top notch. I have never been happier. They are smooth, fast, last long on the battery, and even pocketwit works again. I dont have clock issues, or freezes, or black screens. I am a firm believer that a computer is only as smart as its user. I downloaded the same ROM that the rest of you did, and Most of us have no problems. So I believe its user error, not chef error.

In closing before I step off of my soapbox, I shall say, if you want a rom that has 0 flaws, then I guess you need to stick with a stock ROM for a while. mayb then you will realize that those are even worse. which means , if you look at it, NRGZ is doing a better job that the companies you bought your phone from. if your kids acted like people do in here, you would send them to their room. All though i have a feeling that most of the whiners in here ARE kids, whos mommies and daddies spoiled them.
There is only one thing I can say to this.... +1

Perfectly said!