Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcoolthnx View Post
Oooookaaay.....

-put phone on a flat surface

-pull out stylus

-press camera button to bring up landscape keyboard and switch phone to landscape mode

-press and HOLD the end button and continue to hold after the dialogue comes up (silence phone/airplane mode/turn phone off)

-while still holding the end button, tap the TOP RIGHT and BOTTOM left corners of the screen. That's the corner by the stylus holder, and the corner to the left of the sprint logo on the bottom.

-let go of the end button

-press the camera button to go back into portrait mode

-press the volume up slider to dismiss the dialogue asking you to silence-airplane-turn phone off

THAT'S IT!!! good luck my friend....
Should be noted as well that these values can now be entered into the default.txt so you don't have to calibrate everytime.

Quote:
It all depends on the last time you've updated your 1.1. To be safe, I would replace your default.txt, your zImage, your initrd, and the system.img to be safe.

I should also mention that if you want to start with a fresh 1.5 you MUST set up your google services with a 1.1 image BEFORE you upgrade to 1.5. At the moment there is no way to do this directly in 1.5.
Quote:
Start with a fresh install of 1.1

Activate Google services.

Replace all your files EXCEPT your data.img with the 1.5 files

Boot up Haret

If you did it all right, your Google services should work in 1.5 now.
We actually fixed this some time ago. Using a fresh data file which is now created by the initrd if you don't already have one will allow you to login to google services with no issues. Glad you guys are liking the builds