View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 06:44 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Hate to be the typical poster in this thread, but I have to say that as always, GREAT ROM, Juicy~

Again, in typical poster fashion, I will post the issues and problems that I've experienced (most have already been discussed here). The reason for my post however, is to list the deal-breakers that made me go back to WM6.1. These are issues which you may consider looking into, in an attempt to make arguably the best rom even better.

1. Grey backgroun in last 2 revisions - easily fixed with "UI Tweaker" (search thread)
2. 20-120 second lag in the SMS app upon exiting (intermittent, WM6.5 issue?)
3. Slow and laggy YouTube videos. Sputters during caching, skips when viewing during caching, no option to view low quality video.
4. Opera Mobile preloading - not an issue for most, but a huge deal for perfectionists

Happy flashing, everyone!