View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:25 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Did this actually work for anyone as far as enabling the vibrate for phone and manila?

Also, did anyone notice that this rom does not respond to the stylus being in or out? There's no registry value under HKCU\ControlPanel\Keybd\ for StylusOutStatus. I know it's not my phone cause it worked fine on Juicy's rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
actually, it doesnt fix it in this rom, i know it made vib on connect work on psykirom, but i loaded the cab u posted a while ago to get rid of annoying hardware key vib+vib on connect but it only got rid of keyboard vibration, i made a few calls afterwards and no vibration on connect with this rom, i thought that was working fine before but i didnt really notice or not
Did you try the regedit by hand? I'm pretty sure the cab sets the right key but you might want to double check.... It's possible that maybe the version of shared modules in this rom doesn't support it, that's the oem that is responsible, at least in my rom...

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.