View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:20 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Did you try it? Works fine for me and everyone else who's tried it... Manila doesn't vibe when you slide, only when you tap on tabs. And it's not an obnoxious vibe like the hardware key vibe, it's rather subtle.
actually, it doesnt fix it in this rom, i know it made vib on connect work on psykirom, but i loaded the cab u posted a while ago to get rid of annoying hardware key vib+vib on connect but it only got rid of keyboard vibration, i made a few calls afterwards and no vibration on connect with this rom, i thought that was working fine before but i didnt really notice or not