View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 08:00 PM
entwined82
PPCGeeks Regular

entwined82 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularentwined82 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularentwined82 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC touch Pro used + seidio 2000! $225 ($200 without seidio)

Up for sale here is a Sprint HTC Touch Pro. I used it from April to early June but it just isn't the right phone for me.

Phone itself is in pretty good condition. Stock/included screen protector is on and aligned properly. Chrome is basically mint. I take care of my electronics so it is basically like new minus light wear on the screen protector.

Included accessories:

All Manuals/CD's
carrying case
USB Cable
Wall charger that connects to USB cable
Headphones
Jack/Extender for headphones
2 Stylus
1GB SanDisk MicroSD
Seidio 2000 mah battery + case (carrying case WILL NOT work with this battery installed)
Box

Phone is unlocked but, stock ROM was reinstalled. Telus 1.04 radio flashed but can change it before shipping if you desire.

ESN/MEID on it is clean, my sprint account is in good standing. If you need to verify it please contact me and I'll give you the numbers so you can verify this.

Heres some pics:

If you need more pictures or info please don't hesitate to ask.

Paypal is accepted/preferred to expedite the purchase process. I see such deals going for $200 on ebay without the battery so if you do not want/need the Seidio I'll sell for $200, if you want the Seidio, $225 is the total.