View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 05:46 PM
ali3nfr3ak
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WinMo 6.5 Beta Expired(Phone Locked)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev800x View Post
Actually my wife's phone has Nfsan's 6.5 ROM on it and guess what, you got it! Locked phone. Nice. I wish I would have known about this before. Now she has contacts on there that I cannot get off. Is there anyway to get to the contacts with the phone in this state?
which version of nfs fans rom is it i will find it and recreate on my phone where you r at and see if i can come up with something

unfortunately i dont think its possible sorry, but from my experience if your wife uses a sdcard i would suggest she use pimbackup and back her contacts up to the storage card once a week or everytime she adds a new contact