PPCGeeks Regular

Snoman002 is keeping up the good workSnoman002 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrainkm View Post
One:

Email tab-> Menu -> Accounts -> Accounts -> Menu -> Options -> Select Account Name -> Send/Receive Schedule -> Download messages: this is the option that determines how many days of email it keeps, set it to "All messages" to keep all email.

Two:

Dialing works fine for me.

BTW:

I believe there is a wiki somewhere for all the fixes, I don't know if it's kept up to date, but it seems like a good way to organize the information here.
Thanks for the help!
One
Ok, that makes sense. Unfortunately that means every time I flash or reset it is going to download all 3 years of emails on my gmail account. Before there was a distinct setting to determine how long the emails stayed on the phone, different than how many days of messages it would download.

Two.
Interesting, bummer to hear it may be an isolated issue, I was hoping there was a fix. If someone is willing, would they try the following procedure. Click a contact and dial them, then immediatly hang up. Can you even access the phone function after that? Dial any contacts? This is happend to me on both versions of 8, although on this latest flash the phone function is MUCH faster than it was on the previous flash, it has also happend to at least one other.

I did find the Wiki, unfortunately it was quite outdated. I would edit it myself but I'm a wikidiot and I dont want to f-up the wiki for everybody else. I need to re-read a bunch of the thread pages tonight so maybe I'll try and post up the problems and fixes in the wiki, screwing it up be-damned because honestly, finding information in this thread is worse than any damage I would do to the Wiki.