Thread: SMS Lag Fix!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: SMS Lag Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyonly View Post
Yours is a little different than mine. All I can really say it try to recopy the htm file in my first post. I had it just break now when I flashed to GrooveROM. All I did was go into my storage card, copy the file using ctrl+c, go to the windows folder and hit ctrl+v. Make sure you use Total Commander to copy and paste it because File Explorer doesn't have full permission to do it. Other than that I'm not sure what else you could try. Maybe restarting the phone, copying the file and then restarting again right after? I did put off restarting it the first time I did it because I was installing and then I forgot.
I'll try the one in your OP. I tried the one half way through the thread when my edit didn't work.

I'll do a diff on them to see the difference as well.