View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
platin465
PPCGeeks Regular

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by typex View Post
I made it the the 14page of this thread and did not come across the question so before I go any further using the search function that works correctly when if I do a good rain dance.

Can someone por favor reply to me with the link for the camera fix I loaded this rom and the camera dont work it's black and then it says error acquiring data from camera.

Also how the heck do I stop the dial #777 I did the MLS code update and I am still getting this dam error
I'm assuming the internet isn't working for you. If so, I had same issue when I flashed last night. Fortunately, I had already downloaded every file in this thread an I remembered one was an internet fix.

Scratch that, it was every file in the MightyROM4 w. OEM Base thread. The name of the file is MCW Internet Fix for MightyROM 2009-06-01 A.cab.
I don't know if I should have used/needed that file, but I stopped getting that error afterward, and my internet works now. Hope it works!

Oh, you could always try a hard reset to fix the internet. I think I had a problem connecting to the net on a previous TP, and a hard reset fixed it.. I usually do a hard reset as soon as I activate a TP or change ROMs, but it was late and I forgot to do it this time.

Pls remember thanks button if I've been of help.

Last edited by platin465; 07-01-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: other possible fix