View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:06 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/8/09 FIRMWARE UPDATE: Verizon GPS Unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tberman333 View Post
OK, I am a bit of a newbie, and I am hoping I can get some help.

I tried to install this (as I did not want to flash the ROM on my devise and lose all the programs I have installed).

I tried to follow the steps in the first post, but ran into a problem. My HTC Touch Pro does not seem to have \windows\ppst.exe. There is a file called ppst, but it does not seem like an executable and when I click on it, nothing happens.

Now I am stuck with no service on my phone. I tried to manually update my prl, but since I have no service I can't dail ##775 (maybe I am not understanding those instructions completely).

I am using the stock ROM that came with the phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT - I did a soft reset n my phone and got service back. I then called *228 and used option 2 and now my service seems to be back to normal.

I would still love to get the GPS working and any help on that would be appreciated!
goto the device information page and tell me what PRI is listed

Accepted NOT Expected