View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 01:35 AM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062909] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.23001 (Build 23001.5.0.60) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
Just used your kitchen... 1st time using a kitchen..all I changed was from sprint to generic but would like to learn more.. for example if say i got the snes emulator oem from Silence do i just put it in the oem file in the groove rom folder... also if there are things I dont need do I just delete the oems from the oem folder... simple things like that or is it more complicated then that? lol sorry for the noobness just always flashed and never used a kitchen before.

also hit a snag... Customization: the file: /windows/sashimiar.xml does not exist... and it froze there.. i dont use sahimi any way around it?
You can delete the oems you don't need, or just uncheck them in the kitchen once BuildOS opens. I thought I fixed the other carrier packages, but I guess I didn't put them in the current kitchen. You can either drag the missing sashimi files from the sprint carrier package to whatever carrier package you want to use, or just modify your config_operator.txt file in the carrier package. You just need to delete this one line, and save the modified file:
XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml