AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: grooveROM 5 Touch Pro Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Inda, What would we need to remove in the kitchen if we wanted to cook bare without titanium
I think is you just remove the bronze folders from the sys that should do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
Indagroove, I have a question on your kitchen. I cooked my Hellfire rom in your 23001 kitchen. I know it is basically Calkulins but I have the same problem from his kitchen. I have some mp3 &4 ringtones that I use. They work fine in builds like from SAC's ervious kitchen they work. Any idea on how I can get them to work with yours?
Not sure, I think they should work fine. I had MP3's in an old ROM, and they worked fine, but I haven't tried any for a while? Where are you putting the MP3's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Hmmm maybe not. Anyone else have any issues with SSL/IMAP access? Could be just me, but I am suspicious that it just started right when I went to this new (6/29) rom.
I have a gmail IMAP account that uses SSL, and no issues here. Maybe a configuration issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Isn't there a CAB for this dialer somewhere? I would like to try it on the 062909 ROM.

tsp
No, I don't have a cab. You can just cook it in, it's not that hard and there are simple instructions which I'm sure you can easily follow..