Old 07-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Snoman002
PPCGeeks Regular

Snoman002 is keeping up the good workSnoman002 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Two problems.

One, I cant seem to find the setting for auto deletion of emails. My emails delete after a couple days and I want to stop that. On my stock ROM I found the setting to turn the auto delete off, I cant find it on this build. I dont get enough emails to worry about keeping them, not to mention that I delete every email I dont want anyways.

Two, is there anything regarding dialing issues from TF? I just checked the people tab to see if the tabs had been fixed (still dials the same number from all tabs), and now I cant dial anything. I believe that somebody before mentioned this, but I didnt see it in the previous 40 pages that I just read again. It seems that if I dial somebody, and then immediatly end the call, before it even connects, I cant dial anything for a couple minutes.

BTW, reflashed and it seemed to help my slowness issues, must have had a bad flash.

Great job Juicy.

BTW, anybody thought about making a Juicy8 Fixes post? Its a great ROM, but like everything there are some tweaks and fixes that need to be implemented. It might help somebody out if the fixes were posted in one place rather than a 600 page thread. Actually, that leads me to another question. Why is it a new release, such as going from Juicy7 to Juicy8, is done in the same thread? This thread was already HUGE and difficult to work with, adding a new release just adds to the maddness. Seems to me that a new thread would be the way to go, but I'm new around here so I imagine there is a good reason. Anybody care to share?
This post has been thanked 1 times.