View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:38 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknyo View Post
I just tried flashing to juicy 8, but I`m having a problem. Its hanging up at 74%. I`ve gone through the recovery process, closed all open applications and restarted with all startup programs disabled. And I tried copying the .nbh file to a generic RUU.

When I tried the first flash I had my ipod connected as well, and Windows Device center wasn`t opened. I`m running Windows 7 RC the error code is [262]
If you was flashing thru active sync.. Disconnect, turn off the phone if it'll shut off, or just remove the battery and put it back in...while phone is off.. Hold your Vol Down key and then press and hold your power button at the top untill you go into the tri color bootloader screen and relase, plug the phone back into your usb.. flash a new or different rom, then try juicy's again.. i've never ran into this issue with his rom..
Good Luck!