View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Gardoon
PPCGeeks Regular

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Holdem Tournament Timer App?

1 - Color and denomination are fine. Might be a problem to fit it all on the timer page. Is a second page fine for that or would you prefer to see if I can fit it on the main screen?
All tournaments I've been a part of just had a set number of chips regardless of the buy-in amount. Chip-to-cash ratios are irrelevant for tournaments, no? Maybe I don't quite understand what you mean by "denote how many of each chip each player gets based on the number of players entered". Please elaborate.
2 - No problem. In counters I've seen, the break sometimes starts immediately after the previous round ends. In online tourney's I've played, they wait to start the break counter until all tables have completed. I'll start with the second way, but might add an option to allow for the first way if desired (wanted?)
3 - Is this also cool for another screen? And how do you prefer rounding? Weighted or floored? For example, $65 pot, 65/35 split. Does 2nd place get $22 or $23? Or should I just leave the cents in there for the user to choose?
4 - Shouldn't be a problem.

I'll probably get started on it tonight and let you know how it comes along.