View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:11 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Thanks for the info. I think i may need to make a lighter version for diamonds. Perhaps i will do a version using, only, the Alltel stock files for those short on memory. Here is the difference:

Alltel's stock manila(TP): 136 files - 3mb
Sprint's stock manila(TP): 1,039 files - 13.2mb

There may be a lot of unecessary files though i am not sure. It wouldn't hurt to try since the hard part is done. All i have to do is swap out the graphics. I will try a version only using the Alltel files. Not sure if it will screw the sprint users though. Like i said, won't hurt to try. If it does work then you will save a significant amount of memory. I will try to that within the next couple of days.

Thanks again for the info. It is very helpful.
Woah! Thats a pretty massive difference!
I really like the theme but with a 6.5 rom I only start out with 55mb of free space, and after installing resco explorer and your theme I was down to 33mb, cutting me WAY to low.
I also think sprint uses music store tab and maybe a few others.
I wouldnt have thought 10mb more but maybe?
Ill be keeping my eye out to see if you release a lite version.
Thanks again man, awesome work!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS