View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedlam247 View Post
Hello everyone,

I need your help. Just today, all the apps including the web browsers (IE and Opera) will not connect to the internet. I tried both DCD carrier cabs. I flashed twice. I did a hard reset twice. I did not install ANY cabs except for the sprint carrier cab but to no avail. The internet refuse to connect. It first appear when I tried to IM using OZ this morning and have off and on tried everything I wrote above. Please help. I don't know what else to do. I even reflashed to the older J8 build.

Flash back to stock and then try the internet then. If it doesn't work then, it is most likely a hardware problem or it's a problem on Sprint's end.

dwizzy130