LadySaat
PPCGeeks Regular

LadySaat is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to LadySaat Send a message via Skype™ to LadySaat
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty82 View Post
I am having a new issue related to something I hadn't tried since I changed to the new ROM, I can't seem to do a 3 way call. Has anyone else had this issue, or does anyone have any ideas. I am trying to make a 3 way call the same way as I used to with WM5. The following is how I used to make 3 way call with WM5 from within a call I push flash, dial number, then push flash to dial 2nd phone number, push flash again to put both calls together. This is what happens with WM6; from within call I push flash, dial phone number, push flash again to dial 2nd phone number, call never dials it just connects me back to the 1st line.
I use that feature all the time in my business. However I never used to press flash to dial the second number (even with WM5 stock and cooked). I hit flash, dial number, hit green, hit flash to connect the three once second rings for first time. Maybe this will help??

WM6 for me so far has been amazing! Love it, thanks Helmi!! The only issues I'm noticing is that my MSVC 1.6 isn't working off my WEP500 anymore, and I can't get the ID announced like before ( I did all steps in the other thread BTW) So I'll play around with it some more. I used to have a cab file on my card to install a program that opened my audio channels. I put it in my Start list, and used voice command to say "Open Audio" it would run and keep my audio open, I was able to easily listen to ringtones, music, tv etc. Now of course I cannot find the cab file, nor do I remember the name of the little program. I've been searching on here but keep getting URL errors. Plus me having like one hundred cab files and fixes and zips from PPC related stuff makes it a tad hard.

Besides all that and the weird Call History thing ( I didn't let any carrier cust. run) that's all. No BSOD's or hard reset needed yet and going on well over a week of straight use.

ETA: OH!!! I totally forgot also... for once, FINALLY, threaded text messaging is working freakin awesome!!! I never ever got it to work on WM5. So THANK YOU!!!! It's really cool.

I haven't actually done much else to it. Afraid to actually because I'm not sure what is compatible right now with WM6 that I used to run before like hacks, fixes, programs, etc.

Last edited by LadySaat; 10-12-2007 at 02:51 PM.