View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
I tried a soft reset, didn't fix it... the problem is with the EARPIECE/In-Call volume, not the speaker/system volume. Its so loud now that it is distorting and everyone can hear the conversation...

I also tried the registry setting, something like HKCU/Sound..../InitVol ... didn't seem to do much...

Does this ROM have any of the CABs to diddle with the earpiece volume, like AudioPara?

Um you can put EARPIECE in capital letters all you want, I completely understood your post. You are talking about the speaker, where all sounds come from, alerts, music, and incall volume come from the same place, the speaker. SPB phone suite will change your in call volume, or at least it is supposed to.

The InitVol registry should have changed the level, doesnt always stick though. It is was gets changed when you press the side buttons while in a call.

I think he reverted back to the original audioparra file, not sure though. It was tweaked a while back because when the Diamond first hit, you couldn't hear the other party on the line.

For the Audioparra cab go to CDMA HTC Diamond Upgrades and scroll down to MightyMikes thread, look to the right and you will see stars and the word Files, click on files. It is a list of files posted in this thread, in reverse alphabetical order.