View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Rourke Swift
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can we stop the ROM madness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Are there really two sides? I think there is a fallacy that people are against the idea. I think most people will say that the OP's first post is a nice idea. I just think that most think it isn't possible.
I see a lot of chefs sharing ideas, sharing builds, sharing OEMs, sharing information, and what we get in the end is a huge list of ROMs customized to fit everyone's preference. Since there will never be a "best" ROM, that's the most you can ask for. You can put all the chefs together in a room and have them share ideas until they develop "SuperROM" but, as people have said, some people will think it's too light, or maybe too loaded, or maybe they hate Rhodium, or maybe they hate 6.1, whatever. So what happens when you put a bunch of Chefs in a room and have them share ideas until they develop a lot of ROMs that fit everyone's needs? You get the Upgrade Forums!

Yay! What the OP is asking for is already here!