View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 11:38 AM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
so is there anyway to lower the incall volume? I've tried during a call and it never really gets lower and as it is it is quite loud...(it might as well be a speakerphone as everyone around can hear it) ... Is there even a registry setting or something?
First off this used to happen to me too, soft reset usually fixed it temporarily though. Secondly...

I use SPB Phone Suite to create and use custom profiles for my sound settings. For instance, every night my phone goes silent at 11 and it turns the volume up at 8 in the morning. Or it contols my bluetooth settings when I get in my car and it connects, also turns every sound setting to 100% on thursdays at 6pm when I go to the bar then back to normal levels at 8 when I leave. And for your problem you can control the Speaker volume in the program itself.

Here is the thing though, I dont use TF3D anymore, strictly SPB Mobile Shell 3 and standard Today screen. So I dont know how it integrates in to tf3d.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/phonesuite/