View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 AM
gabbythe1
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (21820) ** || Build date 62909 ||

I have to say NRGZ is a very inovative chef. I like this ROM very much. I understand some might take issues with the vibrating hadware keys, but I completely have different opinion about this feature. I think it is a nice add on. I know the argument is battery power conservation, but I think this goes beyond the simple issue of NRGZ ROM. I flashed the Sprint stock ROM trying to evaluate it in comparason to Custom ROM and the difference isn`t that significant. The battery life suck regarless of the ROM in use if you are a heavy user. I think this is an HTC problem. My alternative to that is a car charger and an emergency charger that uses1 AA battery from Ebay for $9, small enough to fit in my pocket while connected to the phone and gives me up to an hour worth of power juice on one charge. Be creative folks and cope.