View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:56 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Anyone ever see this problem with PPCkitchen ? I checked permissions and tried to make other roms (just tried to create a 21820 with no problems), no problem noticed. It's only happening with 23001.

When it starts to scan (when starting to build a rom), it gives an error when scanning SYS_23001_96DPI_0409.rar. The error is "Access to the path C:\users\<my profile name>\AppData\Roaming\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\orig_dsm\ca1c6c4d-7cb5-45ea-ac35-6239806c1b25.dsm is denied"

I found this file (ca1c6c4d-7cb5-45ea-ac35-6239806c1b25.dsm) to be in the 1st folder in the RAR, as a test I deleted it and the very next folder had the same issue.

I checked permissions, redownloaed the file and reinstalled PPCkitchen (uninstall then reinstall).

Any idea ? (kind of new building but, have not run into this one yet)

Last edited by DavidinCT; 06-30-2009 at 05:04 AM.