View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 10:20 PM
haze713
Lurker

haze713 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.1 and 6.5 Roms released! all requested booloader versions up!

First I'd like to thank those involved in rom making. Thanks!!! The WM5 to 6.5 was way cool. I didn't know how my 6700 would handle it. I used the kitchen w/ most recent updates and everything went well. Build 21501.5.0.70 Only minor add ons like SD card support and keyboard skin etc. Just a couple issues if anyone could help w/ eiher of them. I can't power off my phone. I push the power button on the front and hold it for ever and it does nothing. The top power button only shuts the screen off. Is there a reg fix for this? I've tried psShutxp and a few others but nothing seems to work perfectly. They work the first time and then I usualy get certificate errors or something after rebooting. The only other thing pertains to some programs that I have loaded; the icons turned white. They look fine after install but go generic after reboot. I've hard reset a few times but it didn't help. Yea I'm new to this so sorry If this is basic stuff. Other than those minor problems I feel like I have a 2009 $400 phone.. The new slide lock feature is sweet... I have spent a few hours searching for fixes but give up....Thank you.