View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help!!! My phone is stuck on loading screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyalphaman View Post
my problem with this same rom is that my activesync is not working now. great rom, just wanna try another rom and can't connect to my pc. HELP!!!!
this one is very simple. first thing you need to do is get your phone into bootloader mode. this will bypass the rom and allow you to connect to active sync. funny thing is it appears like you are not connected. but you are. so go into bootloader Bootloader (Power+VolumeDown and hold down Reset), then once you are in the tricolor screen connect your phone to your pc. watch the screen and it will try to connect, you should see usb on the bottom of your device, then your computer will say your are not connected, but you are! not sure why this is the case but load up the shipped rom and flash the shipped rom at this point. It will switch from bootloader to the % screen and you are all set. I have done this a few times so believe me it will work. don't disconnect obviously until it tells you it's complete. good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.