View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WebOS 1.0.4 just released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Yeah that's why I put "leaked" in quotes. May be coincidence, may not. Who knows, but atleast you have options, and they closed their security opening.
Ok, you talked me down... I'm still irritated over the run-around I got at the Sprint store today which was so absurd and over the top I won't even begin to rehash the whole thing, so I'm probably a little reactive.