View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Curb71
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
One issue that I may be having with this ROM, and I have no idea whether it is generic to all ROMs, is the adjustment of in-call volume.

I typically have my phone set on Vibrate-only all the time. Whenever I get a call, I can't seem to adjust the volume at the earpiece.

Furthermore (and this may be part of the problem), when I hit side volume buttons, it shows a single screen that has the options "System" and "Ring" (along with the volume slider and Vibrate/Silent. But one needs THREE volume options: System (speaker), Ring and In-call (earpiece).

On my old Touch, the in-call volume is adjusted only during a call. I can't seem to get there on the Diamond at least with this ROM...
I have the same problem but have had since since last year. If Im getting a call I cant adjust the volume, MUTE RING button does not work 90% of the time. and "flip face down to mute" does not work either. No one seems to know a fix so I just live with it.

as far as the different volumes. I think normally it shows 2 (system and ring) but when you are in a call and adjust the volume it shows the in call volume. not sure why all 3 cant be displayed at all times.